ALL OUR VEHICLES ARE GUARANTEED FOR A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR FOLLOWING THE VEHICLE HAVING UNDERGONE A 112 POINT CHECK:
Which elements of the vehicle have been checked?
The vehicle will have undergone a fully comprehensive check carried out by Citroën trained technicians. This check will include the following: Exterior and Interior check, Under Vehicle, Engine Bay, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension. It will then undergo a Road Test and Pre Sale Check to ensure all documentation is present and correct.
Which parts are covered by the warranty?
The Citroën Select Approved warranty will be at least 12 months in duration and the level of protection to you is as close as we can get to the original Manufacturers Warranty. It is easier to tell you what is not covered rather than what is. A few of the excluded items are listed below: routine maintenance operations and inspections;
• consequences of normal wear and tear on the vehicle and on its components;
• consequences of abnormal use of the vehicle, human error or negligence;
• replacement components subject to normal wear and tear, which can vary depending on the use of the vehicle, its mileage, the geographical and climatic environment, and where replacement is not the consequence of a malfunction. This applies especially to the following components; Front and rear brake pads, Rear brake linings, Front and rear brake discs, Front and rear tyres, Clutch, Auxiliary equipment drive belts, Front and rear dampers, Wiper blades etc.
In addition to the warranty offered to Citroën Select Approved dealers what else will I benefit from?
ALL OF OUR APPROVED USED VEHICLES UP TO 10 YEARS / 100,000 MILES COME WITH A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS WARRANTY/MOT TEST COVER AND 12 MONTHS CITROEN ASSISTANCE* AS STANDARD'. YOUR PARTICIPATING CITROEN SELECT DEALER CAN A PROVIDE YOU WILL FULL DETAILS AS WELL AS TAILORING A FINANCE PACKAGE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASE. *CITROEN ASSISTANCE INCLUDED ON VEHICLES UP TO 5 YEARS/50,000 MILES. IT IS OPTIONAL ON VEHICLES OVER 5 YEAR/50,000 MILES AND UP TO 10 YEAR/100,000 MILES.
30 day / 1,000 miles exchange programme
If your vehicle develops a fault, that your selling dealer cannot rectify, within 30 days/1,000 miles of taking delivery, you may be entitled to exchange your vehicle. Please click here for full details.
In the event of an incident on my Citroën Approved vehicle, can I get a replacement vehicle?
Yes, providing the problem is covered by your Citroën Approved warranty, you can claim for a comparable hire car for 3 days after the initial 24 hour period.
The Citroen Assistance service is available 24/7 365 days a year. Please call 08000 72 72 72 in the event of a breakdown. Assistance includes European cover, as well as Roadside, Homestart, Relay and Relay Plus.
MOT Test Cover is included in your warranty package and has the following benefits:
1. Claim up to £750 for failed listed items from your MOT
2. Cover even extends to failed items such as Wiper Blades and Light bulbs.
3. Zero excess to pay.